Catholic WORKS OF MERCY

Catholic WORKS OF MERCY
WHY WE ARE FUNERAL PROFESSIONALS.

Tuesday, July 16, 2013

WELCOME!!

Hi All. Welcome to the new Catholic Undertaker. My mission of starting a blog such as this, is to be able to have a platform for those of us in the Funeral profession to express the who, what, when and whys of the Funeral rites for the Catholic Faith.
Now, that doesn't mean you have to be catholic to join or post on this blog. Everyday we are learning new ways to assist the families who have entrusted us to serve their needs. Please, keep in mind I am NOT an expert on the Catholic faith, but through doing extensive research I will attempt to help you with your questions. If I can't I will Pledge to find the answer from those who do that way it's a win, win we all learn.
Be sure to feel free to comment at anytime..
THANKS.

No comments:

Post a Comment